- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a driving licence
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- Work will be in state schools, so experience working in large primary school classes is essential.
We are currently looking for an English Languague teacher to work in Como and surrounding areas. Position maybe full-time or part time. We also accept free-lance candidates.
English instruction skills required are not only traditional EFL, but mainly teaching large groups of primary and middle school students in short soft-CLIL projects, so managing large classes is essential.
We also teach Cambridge exam preparation courses, private adult and YL groups and one to ones and company courses, F2F, online or Hybrid.
Candidates must possess right of work in the EU (Permesso di soggiorno or richiesta di permesso di soggiorno for Ukraine citizens).
Ideally, candidates are already resident in Como.
A valid driving license is essential, as courses are mostly off site.
Candidates must be C2 level, have CELTA or equivalent teaching qualifications or experience in teaching the above settings and EFL.
In some cases a Jolly Phonics certificate
How to apply
If interested, please contact me and send your CV - email@example.com