- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- Successful candidates need to be able to provide invoice
Budapest is one of the most popular destinations thanks to its beautiful sights, amazing baths and spas and its vivid cultural and night life. IH Budapest has a friendly environment and a great community of teachers, Educational and School Management.
We are looking for effective, motivated, and enthusiastic teachers (English, French, German, Spanish) who are strongly committed to on-going professional development. The ideal candidate will be willing and able to teach all levels and all types of classes, including but not limited to general, business, 1-to-1, exams and Young Learners.
What we are looking for:
- proactivity (e.g., confident in using own initiative, able to anticipate problems/react when they do arise)
- creativity (e.g., skilled at planning engaging lessons based around learners’ needs, experienced in supplementing/adapting course materials)
- precision and accuracy (e.g., capable of providing clear explanations in the classroom, adept at maintaining records and administration)
- teachers might work split-shifts and/or straight shifts
- newly-qualified teachers are welcome
What we offer:
- a strong professional development programme (regular workshops/seminars, mentoring system, specialised TT courses, discount on DELTA, etc.)
- good working environment
- free IH Budapest mini-courses (YL, Exam Prep, Teaching 1-to-1)