International House London is currently looking to recruit experienced Modern Language teachers to work part time on face-to-face courses for the following languages:
- Start Date: w/c 9th of January 2023
- Possible timetable: weekday evening classes 18.30-20.30 or 18.00-19.30; some daytime classes
Essential role requirements
- You must have a CLTA, CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- At least two years’ teaching experience and it would be desirable to have some experience of teaching groups online
- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the UK
We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Modern Language teachers to join our growing Modern Languages team at IH London. This role is to teach adults on our evening face to face courses at our school in Covent Garden.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Teacher development programme
About International House
International House London is an established and well-known language school, with over sixty years of experience in providing language courses and teacher training programmes.
Our spacious and fully equipped school is based near Covent Garden and we are a founding member of the International House World Organisation.
International House London welcomes over 8,000 language students from 150 countries each year. Our students enjoy learning in the vibrant and multicultural atmosphere of IH London.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying please send your cover letter and CV to:Giada.email@example.com