- The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- You must have a YL qualification
We are a looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers to form part of our project consolidating over 68 years of language teaching in Spain.
We work with students of all ages and have a large number of young learners so we are looking for teachers who are able to teach a variety of levels and ages, including exam preparation classes.
Teachers work closely with Academic Management to ensure quality lessons and learner satisfaction.
We believe in providing quality classes and so we are looking for new team members with extensive experience with a wide range of levels and a willingness to learn and improve. We provide continuous professional development through weekly seminars, training sessions and mentoring.
The ideal candidate would have:
- The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
- The ability to work well in a team
- An understanding of individual students’ needs
- A pro-active, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- A good working knowledge of digital material, word, excel, zoom and moodle platforms
- An excellent command of the English language (native-like)
- At least one year’s teaching experience using a communicative methodology
- Experience working with young learners
- A university degree
- A CELTA or TESOL certificate grade B or higher
- A good level of Spanish and understanding of Spanish culture would be an advantage
Accommodation: up to 300€ and three nights of hotel
Visa: The HHRR department will help you to get all the Spanish paperwork
Holiday: whole Christmas, Holy week and 1 day in June.