- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- You must have C2 English
We are looking for:
- We are looking for a pro-active, can do, flexible attitude to make our students and colleagues smile.
- We will assist with visas for UK nationals with degrees as well as other nationalities with a degree and C2 English.
- THis role is suitable for both newly qualified teachers and also those with experience, preferably in a multicultural or international setting.
We are looking for someone to join our team who will:
- Deliver engaging and interactive English language lessons to students of various levels and ages (children, teenagers, and adults).
- Develop and implement lesson plans that align with the IH curriculum and meet the needs of individual learners.
- Utilize a variety of teaching methodologies and resources to enhance student learning and promote language acquisition.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages participation and student engagement.
- Conduct regular assessments and provide constructive feedback to students to track their progress.
- Collaborate with fellow teachers and participate in professional development activities offered by the school.
- Experience teaching different age groups and levels, including young learners, teenagers, and adults.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Cultural sensitivity and adaptability to thrive in a diverse and multicultural work environment.
Come and join us at IH Bangkok and have a jolly good time with lovely students and a lovely team. IH Bangkok is a great place to teach and learn. As a teacher training centre you are always supported and guided in lesson planning, and making great lessons - Mike Fitzgerald Senior Teacher
- Competitive salary based on qualifications.
- Work permit and visa sponsorship for qualified candidates (The school will send the MOE application letter to the employee to apply for an initial 3 month non-immigrant B visa once all teacher paperwork is received and once the teacher has that the school will extend and pay for that visa to be valid for a year and also process and pay for the work permit.)
- Health insurance coverage.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth within the IH network.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Assistance with finding accommodation and settling in Bangkok.
- There is a total of 5 weeks' paid holiday.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, including a cover letter, resume, and any relevant teaching qualifications, to email@example.com. Please mention "EFL Teacher Application" in the subject line. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.