- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- The role is open to EU & UK & USA & Canadian & Australian passport holders, but due to visa and work permit requirements, those with the right to work in the EU are preferred.
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- At least two years post-initial qualification experience
- Full mastery of English across all 4 skills to CEFR C2/IELTS band 9
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join our dedicated team at IH Tallinn.
Working Hours: minimum of 20 hours (1 hour = 45 mins) of teaching per week (the number of hours may increase depending on availability). Every effort is made to reduce split shifts.
Timetables differ, but the majority of classes are taught on site. Lessons take place Monday to Friday; weekends are free. All timetables include a mix of ages and levels.
IH Tallinn offers General English classes, preparation for FCE, CAE, CPE and IELTS, individual classes and business courses. The majority of classes are hybrid classes (a combination of online and face-to-face classes). There is a well-stocked teachers’ room & resource library at the school and multimedia facilities in every classroom. IH Tallinn offers supportive & cooperative working environment and opportunities to teach a range of different age groups and course types.
Other Benefits: Medical insurance is paid for by the school in the form of social security taxes.