- You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification
- You must have a degree (e.g. BA, BSc)
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK
Are you a dynamic and focused English language teacher who would love to work in an our lively summer school environment in Bristol? Then this is the job for you! Two contract options are available:
- Teaching Juniors (ages 12-17) at 27 Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2AT: 15 hours morning teaching using IH Bristol original in-house weekly materials booklets (topic-based, with teacher's notes, written by our core team of teachers and updated annually) + afternoon Creative Classes (Drama, DJing, Video making etc) and Social activities, with one early evening social activity per week and 1 Saturday trip per fortnight.
- Teaching Adults (ages 16+) at 2 Queens Avenue, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1SE, 15-21 hours teaching per week, with potential afternoon/evening social activities and weekend excursions.
‘It’s a real joy to work at IH Bristol, and I feel privileged to experience such variation and fulfillment on a daily basis.’ Lara (Teacher)
All contracts come with free lunches for teachers, Monday-Friday! Bristol teachers are welcome to add their lunch orders every week from the choice of sandwiches or wraps we offer our students.
In addition, Queens Avenue adults teachers have access to our FREE bean-to-cup endless coffee!
There are also regular CPD sessions for all teachers, led by our permanent Academic teaching team.
These positions will best suit Bristol-based teachers with own accommodation, but it may be possible to advise and help on accommodation should you need to arrange this during the contract period.